Good morning and welcome to this week’s #WeekendCoffeeShare!
If we were having coffee, I would tell you that we had a great weekend in Dublin last weekend, and that we are definitely going back – for a longer time. We definitely need to see more of that country. The Irish are very friendly and welcoming people. There will be a post or two later on – I did snap some really great pictures!
If we were having coffee, I would like to point out that this summer went by way too fast. There must be some mistake? Well, in all fairness – every summer goes by fast. This summer we have explored a little bit of Denmark, and that has been great. Maybe that is why I feel summer goes by way faster than the other seasons? I am out and about more, and do fun and interesting things? (OK, now it sounds like I’m bored to death he rest of the year – which I certainly am not) But – summer does fly by!
If we were having coffee, we might touch into the topic of the season we just entered into, at least according to the calendar… I do like the fall with evenings getting darker, and the foliage and the excuse to burn candles. I also like harvest season, wearing boots, and sitting indoors with my book while the storm is raging outside my window. Hunting and slaughter season also gives some really good yummies in my tummy. What’s not to love about that?
If we were having coffee, I would make sure I get in some really bad autumn-jokes:
- Q: What did the tree say to autumn?
- A: leaf me alone.
- Q: What did one autumn leaf say to another?
- A: I’m falling for you.
- Q: Why do the Boston Red Sox fans love autumn?
- A: Because watching the leaves fall reminds them of the Yankees.
- Q: How do you fix a broken pumpkin?
- A: With a pumpkin patch
- Q: What is the cutest season?
- A: Awwtumn.
- Q: What’s the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter?
- A: Pumpkin Pi
- Q: What do you give to a pumpkin who is trying to quit smoking?
- A: A pumpkin patch!
- Q: How do fall leaves get from place to place?
- A: With autumn-mobiles.
- Q: How does an Elephant get out of a tree?
- A: Sits on a leaf and waits till Autumn!
- Q: What did a tree fighting with autumn say?
- A: That’s it, i’m leaving.
- Q: What is a tree’s least favorite month?
- A: Sep-timber!
Do you have any other really bad autumn-jokes to share with me? The cornier, the better!
Want to see my previous contributions to the #WeekendCoffeeShare? They are funny, I promise: