I found a pretty cool promt, Kick It on the Daily Post, asking what my 11th item on my bucket list would be. Now, what is a “bucket list”, exactly? It’s a fairly new term that describes things you want to do before you die, apparently from a movie.
I have never really kept a list, as such, but I do have goals, wants and wishes, and my not so tangible list is forever changing and evolving – as I am. And that’s just the thing; what are you going to do when all the items on your list is ticked off? Lay down and die? Become a crazy cat-lady? Stop living and start hoarding? Live vicariously through others?
Naw, I prefer to say “DAMN that was fun!” after an item is ticked off, then I add a new item (big or small, doesn’t matter). I make sure that my virtual list is always filled up with things I want to try, do, master, taste, experience. And I have done some pretty awesome stuff in my life (if I may say so myself), and more awesomeness is acomig my way!
So. On to my list; I got kind of caught up in the number 11 here, so here are 11 things that can go on my list (if I had one) as number 11:
11. At airport, go quietly up to a passenger reading a newspaper. Say nothing, until the passenger looks up at me. Then say quietly: “Don’t get on that flight”, and quickly walk away.
11. Make vanilla pudding and put it in a mayo jar. Bring a spoon and eat in public.
11. Get into a crowded elevator and say “I bet you’re all wondering why I gathered you here today”
11. Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say “Help! I’ve been turned into a parrot!”
11. Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other.
11. Wear shirt that says “Life”. Hand out lemons on street corner.
11. Major in philosophy. Ask people WHY they would like fries with that.
11. Run into a store and ask what year it is. Upon receiving an answer, yell “It worked!” and run out cheering.
11. Hit a random stranger upside the head with a rolled up newspaper. Run away while blasting the Benny Hill theme song on my mobilephone.
11. Put a desk and office chair in an elevator. Ask everyone who enters if they have an appointment.
11. Follow joggers around in my car, blasting “Eye of the tiger” for encouragement.