In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: «You’re a Winner!.»
Oh, I cannot count my dreams about winning the lottery. A billion dollars is a lot of money, and although I have dreamt of hitting it big – a billion dollars sounds a tad farfetched. Less, by far, would suffice. On the other hand, it’s not like I’d turn it down. I can do a lot of good with that money.
I have already thought up how to spend the money (in no particular order):
- Hand out one million as a starter-help to all the youngsters in my family. The thought here is to ensure an education, and perhaps help them get settled into real estate. Yanno, give them a good start on their adult life.
- Invest in real estate, both locally and internationally.
- Donate funds to charities who aid battered women and children and animals.
- Buy, invest in or start a business that employs a lot of people. Set up a program for including young people who had a tough start in life. Give them an income, training, guidance; basically give them a chance to better their lives.
- Travel extensively – Antarctic, Alaska, South America, and Africa. The list is long.