(Norsk oppskrift finner du HER)
If you are looking for a tasty fish soup with bold flavors and a little heat, then look no further!
Fish soup (4 portions):
- 400 g fish, (cod or salmon for instance), diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- Oil for frying
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek
- 1 box of cherry tomatoes
- 1 box passata tomatoes
- 5 dl lobster broth
- 2 dl cream
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- Juice of an orange
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- zest of an orange
- 150-200 g boiled and pealed prawns
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (dill, thyme, basil for instance)
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon salt on the diced fish.
- Peel and chop the garlic, fry in oil in large saucepan for approx. 2 mins, or until soft.
- Add sambal oelek, tomatoes and broth. Simmer for 5 mins. Mix the cream, corn starch and orange juice separately and then pour into the soup. Simmer for an additional 3 minutes.
- Put the fish in the soup and take the saucepan off the heat and put on the lid. Leave to stand for 3-5 minutes or until the fish is cooked. Season with sugar and salt.
- Mix the orange peel with shrimp and herbs. Garnish the soup with the shrimp mixture (and creme fraiche, if you like).
- Serve with good bread, and enjoy!